Thursday, August 9, 2007

Where is the Wisdom?

Once again I am writing about a very touch subject. Since I myself am nothing but a useless mass of flesh, I am writing this by commandment of the Holy Spirit. Therefore I must tell you again that the Kingdom of God has come upon you.

Please pray and consider what is said before you react, because of fear or natural instinct or religious teachings that you have learned.

All natural or common wisdom, that we are created with, appeared to be lost to me, as I witness the world we live in. The Holy Spirit told me that it was not lost. God took it away at the request of mankind himself.

Mankind brought nothing into this world. He gets everything, including his own flesh, from somewhere else. This includes wisdom. Wisdom of any kind even concerning fleshly matters is spiritual. Loving the things of the flesh and the desire to remain in the flesh requires a serious lack of wisdom.

I cannot tell you how many times in my own life that I have requested a lack of wisdom so that I could have the things that I lusted after in the flesh. I knew better than to fornicate, love money, lie, cheat, steal or be proud, but I wanted these things so I would cast off wisdom.

Wisdom comes from God. Since you were put here in the flesh by God to gain wisdom, putting it away for your fleshly gain always has tragic results. Even the most basic of true wisdom is a gift from God. You must receive it with thanksgiving and cherish it as the priceless gift that it is or you will lose it.

I heard someone say lately “I would like to see a real live ‘Praise God’ miracle”. That is like sitting in a boat in the middle of the ocean and saying you would like to see water. Every single thing that you have seen or ever will see or that you ever have knowledge of including yourself was brought about by a real live ‘Praise God’ miracle.

If a two year old toddler could read at a third grade level and do his multiplication tables through five and knew all of the names of the fifty states he would probably be the smartest two year old ever. If left on his own, however, he would still not last long in this world. No matter how smart he is for two years old, he is still only a baby. He would still die without guidance from an adult.

In the Kingdom of God, the oldest man on this earth is still only a baby. The smartest man on this earth is still way too ignorant to ever make it on his own. The healthiest man on this earth will still die. Without guidance from Heaven, none of us has any chance of making it beyond the limits that were set by God at the beginning.

You can read and study until your eyes wear out. You may become very smart concerning the things of this earth, but without a fear or respect of God, you have not even begun to be wise.

You can tear this world apart and study the smallest parts with your microscopes and experiment with the workings of it until you can harness the waves in the air, cook your food in five minutes, get from Los Angeles to China in twelve hours and blow up whole cities with one bomb. You still cannot even begin to understand how this earth, in its entirety from start to finish and every microscopic aspect of it, could be made or created in just six days. The wisest of man’s thoughts and doings are foolishness to God. The foolishness of God is way wiser than any man could understand.

The things, which make life easier, more peaceful and joyful, are free but rare. The things, which make life a struggle and add to your anger and sadness, cost a lot and are quite plentiful. Does anyone see anything wrong with this picture?

“God may have created me and He may be willing to explain to me who and what I am, but first and foremost, I am and I really need to get on with that first.” Does anyone see anything wrong with this picture?

“I am angry that so many people are angry. Let me live in peace or I will make war with you. I will cure being punched by another man by punching him. I am thankful for the things that I do not have to be thankful for. I hate people who hate me. I hate hatred in general. I would love to be loved. If we have a war, I’ll still strike first but if you love me then I’ll love you.” Does anyone out there see anything wrong with these pictures?
If you do not partake of the wisdom that is given by God through His Son Jesus Christ, then you have no wisdom at all. Even the wisdom that was given by God to all of mankind is cast away or traded for crap.

“ I may be God’s grandest creation and I may be made to be much higher than the life that I temporarily live, but first and foremost I am living this temporary life.” This is the opposite of the way you should be. You may indeed be a parent, teacher, provider, spouse, boss, preacher or anything else in this world, but first and foremost you are God’s grandest creation and you are made to be much higher than this life you temporarily live and this will be forever.

All the wisdom that you possess now, if you do not fear God, is taught to you by the world that God hates. The same world that hated Jesus Christ, God’s own Son, and murdered Him. It is the kingdom of Satan, who hates you. It is preached to you daily by television and computers. This is the wisdom of the flesh. It is against the true wisdom of the Spirit. It is earthly, sensual and devilish. Being wise in the flesh makes your spirit retarded. Being wise in the Spirit seriously retards your flesh.

The happy days of the flesh are seriously numbered. You do not want your flesh teaching you anything. Science has learned to repair at about one percent of the rate it is destroying trying to learn it.

If you ever hope to be wise, you are going to have to repent of the teachings of the flesh that you have learned and live unto. Then you are going to have to call upon the Lord Jesus Christ who is come in the flesh. You will have to come unto Him as a child, knowing nothing and surrender your entire self to His capable hands and be obedient. Then you will be receptive to the teachings of the Holy Spirit of the one true God, who makes all things. You will begin to be wise.

If you do not, I am sorry to tell you that all the teachings of the flesh are lies. There is no wisdom or science that will save this earth. You were put in this world to learn what God hates and why He hates it. You will not come out of the flesh until you learn it and repent of it.

Don’t be deceived into thinking that you are going any place else until you love every single commandment of God and Jesus and not only keep them as your own, but are thankful for them. You will humble yourself before God and Jesus and will give them glory and honor. Until you do, you are not going anywhere.

Your death will not hinder your life one little bit either way you go. Your life is significantly longer than you can ever imagine.

Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. If you are going to partake of His mercy, now is the only time you will have to do it. If you don’t, His loving influence on this world will go and you will not. You will be stuck here with nothing but your own fleshly wisdom. It won’t be pretty.

I pray that all evil outside influence be cast from you as you make your decision. The Kingdom of God has come upon you.

May the joy and peace that comes with obedience to Christ Jesus be with you forever. Amen & amen.

6 comments:

Dognam said...

I am the Dognam from immaculate conception and I have come to you all today to bring you all a new World a new way a true way. Today we will rejoice in a new way removed from the old way but still having the old basic beliefs of respecting each other. Today is the day that the lord woud say unto me that you are the new sage and you shoud come forth and bring all to this new beginning.

Anonymous said...

This was a great article and I agree with most of what you said. There is, however, one thing that I believe is false. Hell is a place of torment for those who reject God. God created it for Satan and has never given satan an opportunity to repent, (but God's ways and thoughts are higher than ours) and so it will be for all of satan's children who end up in hell. I do agree that Hell is a place of prayer and repentance but by then it will all be too late, because God's wrath endures forever in that place. Please take a long look into eternity and consider what you're saying because Hell is real and many people are going there because of ideas like yours. Everything God created is eternal. The earth and the universe and even ours spirits. Some will go off to an eternity of suffering and some to life.

Anonymous said...

I am the DOGNAM and I have returned this may upset some people but that is life get used to it. As for comments posted on this site you all miss the major idea about god and his teachings it was not a god but the people of the time that created a God that they had there own moral code to live by and countless lines of babble do not make you an expert.

Anonymous said...

Hello I am the dognam from immaculate conception and I have come to you all today,To say that the way to the lord is not recounting countless chapters and to repeat one self as to belief's and encounters but your god wants straight one answer enquiries. DO YOU REALY BELIEVE IN ME. ANSWER .Do you believe in one self YES you do if you did not you would not be here.and i would say to you follow your heart what feels good to you is often right. The lord sits on my shoulder and whispers in my ear and reminds me of my duty to you all.The Kingdom of god is but state of mind that has come from failed relationships and your desire to make amends. I would say that a great man has come and left a reminder of what we all should do and that is to love one another and respect each others love and desires . and so say the DOGNAM.

Matthew Downey said...

I have believed hell was a place people could descend into while alive as well. And then return from. However, the spirit realm of demonic hosts is where hell really is, and to be free of them, we must realize our need for salvation from them, ask God for help, and wait.

Help from REAL BELIEVERS isn't as far off as you might think. However, there is a difference between Hades and the Lake of Fire.

Anonymous said...

Yes it is time to listen to the Dognam