Friday, July 27, 2007

Lamentations in the Valley of Decision

I am chosen by the lord Jesus and filled with the Spirit of God and subject to that same Spirit. Because of this, I must now prophesy of a very personal lesson that I am being taught.
I was a terrible man before the Lord Jesus saved me from that life. I enjoyed confrontation. I stayed at odds with every person I knew most of the time.
From the time that the Lord saved me from myself until now, I have been learning to love all of those people. It was not as hard as you might think because all of the people I knew were better people than me.
I learned to truly love my wife, my children, my brothers and sisters, my precious mother and father, my friends and even my enemies.
Through much teaching of the Holy Spirit I eventually learned to love every person I met and even those I have not met.
I am very grateful for this gift. I am extremely grateful to learn that Jesus Christ loves them more than I do. This knowledge keeps my grief at a tolerable level as the time of the choosing is upon us.
Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. Therefore every single person must choose once and for all whether they are going to be subject to the Lord Jesus Christ or they are going to be subject to the flesh.
I watch as people testify of their choice through the actions of their lives. This gives me grief because after witnessing the great joy and peace that comes with being filled with the Holy Spirit. I cannot help but to wish for that same joy and peace for those that I love.
The world is in a terrible state. Satan is pulling no punches in his battle to persecute God’s greatest creation, mankind. It is impossible to keep your heart and soul focused on the affairs of the Spirit and not on the affairs of the flesh without the continual chastisement and teaching of the Holy Spirit.
The lusts of the flesh are against the desires of the Spirit and the desires of the Spirit are against the lusts of the flesh. The two are contrary one to another. There is no way that you can do both.
When I see the people that I love overcome by the affairs of the flesh, I become concerned…
This is where the hard part comes in and the personal lesson that I was referring to at the beginning of this letter takes over.
As I told you before, these people were all better people than me. When I mention my concern and testify of what I am taught by the Spirit, I am met with defense. What is someone like me, who never did anything right, doing chastising or questioning them? They are immediately offended. They accuse me of judging and being ‘holier than thou’. They point out that I am no saint. They tell me that all I do is preach. From that time on, I am dreaded whenever we get together.
They never seek me out anymore. When we do happen to get together, all the conversation that we have carefully avoids anything having to do with God.
I do not deserve to live, let alone be filled with the Holy Spirit. I am not even holier than Satan, let alone thou. I am not a ‘preacher’. As a matter of fact, for the most part, I do not even like them. As for judging goes, I have judged all of them to be better than me. I did not even choose Jesus Christ, He chose me.
I didn’t want anything but to help. I only want to share the great gift that Jesus gave me. I want them to have the same great joy and peace that found me. So I was devastated by the responses.
The Holy Spirit said that when you listen to the Bible, because of the reward it mentions that you will receive from partaking of the gift of Jesus, it all sounds and feels really good despite all the warnings. When you begin to actually live it in this world, because of the warnings, it can be devastating to your faith.
He told me that in Revelations John saw an angel that had a little book. He was told to eat the little book. In his mouth it was sweet as honey but in his belly it was bitter. The Holy Spirit said that little book is the Bible. Receiving it is sweet to you but living it, here in the world, is bitter.
Jesus gives us great love and care for people that we know. We want them to have only wonderful things in their lives all the time. However there is no way that we can understand the magnitude and greatness of the creation that they are. They are made in the image of God, by God. They are made for Him, to live with Him forever and ever.
Before we can have anything to do with their lives, beyond this temporal vapor we call life on earth, they are going to have to answer to God.
It is commonly preached in religion as a scare tactic to get money and servitude from people that God made hell or the time of utter darkness where there is weeping and gnashing of teeth, so He could be angry and punish those He didn’t like forever. This is a blasphemous lie. In fact God made this time of great tribulation so He would not have to be angry and punish them forever.
God made this time because of the great love He had for mankind. It is a time where every single soul, by demonstration, will learn that the commandments of the Lord God are not just rules to keep you down. They are actually loving explanations of how to be free and live perfectly forever.
To avoid or shorten this time all we have to do is, by faith, accept all of these commandments and do them in our own lives. We must repent of the times we do not do them. Then, by demonstration, we will see the great joy and peace we receive by being in the favor of God.
You will not be able to do this in this God forsaken world without the help of Jesus Christ. I strongly suggest that you repent of your sins and call on His name in faith. You must believe that He is and that He rewards them that diligently seek Him. Otherwise all will be proved to you by God.
I repent of my frustration and fear. I hope that my sharing of this lesson has helped you in some way.
May the love and peace that comes with obedience to Jesus Christ be in you all. Amen.

3 comments:

IJ Hanna Lucky said...

my oh my, am touched if i tell you that I understand where you are right now you won't believe me, but I want to tell you that the holy spirit is my all i n all. that is why I am anonymous in my blog cos the Lord gave me an instruction not to show myself and trust me it has not been easy especially having people pick at you for following God.

I have stored this blog ll certainly be a continous read for me.

Your friend in the Holy Ghost.

Godbless

a Witness of the truth said...

thank you and I'll show my brother what you have written. I love your blog and it is always great to meet another one of God's children. take care and God bless

Anonymous said...

blessed art thou for the work that thou thus do for my NAMES sake.